Terms & Conditions
- Reservation Deposit: A $250 deposit is required at time of booking. The receipt of this deposit implies acceptance by Sea Escape Boat Rental, Inc. of the booking. The reservation deposit will be applied as the first installment of the total billable. The reservation deposit is non-refundable.
- Payments: Payment of all rental charges are due upon check-in. This must be paid in U.S. Dollars by cash, Cashier’s Check, Travelers Check, MasterCard, Visa, American Express or Discover Card. Sorry, no personal checks or Diners Card can be accepted. THERE WILL BE NO REFUND OF TIME CHARGES FOR LATE PICKUP OR EARLY RETURN.
- Cancellation Policy: The $250 reservation deposit is non-refundable. Cancellations must be made in writing prior to 48 hours before rental start. If the staff of Sea Escape Boat Rentals, Inc cancels the reservation for any reason, a full refund will be issued minus any used time.
- Security Deposit: Security deposit of $1,000 is taken at the time of check-in and is fully refundable less any damage, loss of equipment, cleaning, refueling and extra days fees. Deposit can be made via credit card, cash or travelers checks.
- Driving Age: All drivers must possess a driver license valid for the entire rental period as well as a major credit card. An international driver license is recommended for foreign tourists. Minimum renting age is 21.
- Vessel Pickup and Return: Vessels are launched from Kihei Boat Ramp. The designated captain must be present and complete the full orientation and confirmed for complete understanding of the Boaters Safety Course as required by the state of Hawaii. Orientations are completed on land and will take approximately 45 minutes. If you are late in arriving, we reserve the right to start the rental billing from the scheduled time, and/or require you to wait until the next customer has completed their orientation.
- Travel Restricted Areas: There are areas that are off limits to all boats in the area due to marine conservation laws and regulations. Breaking these boundries can be cause for criminal prosecution and additions fines and fees from Sea Escape Boat Rentals, Inc. Boats are restricted to the approximate 40 square mile bay area extending from Makena State Park to Kahana. You will be shown and instructed visually on the GPS where you can safely and legally operate the vessel.
- Restrictions: Smoking is not allowed inside the vehicles. Evidence of smoking is subject to a minimum $125 cleaning charge. Towing of anything is prohibited at all times.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS MAY CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE